Date: May 13, 2020
This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
By using our service, you provide certain data to us. This could be personal data, such as your name, contact details and other profile information. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed. You decide yourself what data you share with us, and what data you do not want to share with us.
Users have the rights to:
- Request access to their personal data that’s being processed by us;
- Adjust incorrect personal data or delete it in certain circumstances;
- Object to the processing of their personal data;
- Receive their data portability;
- Withdraw the approved permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.